Saturday, July 15, 2017

Back in Black


We interrupt CC month to bring you coverage of the ongoing Store Championship season. I'm heading to Games and Stuff again today and I think Biggs is heading out to Ohio. Expect to see something from him a little later (I hope you lose you back stabber :P ). I've been playing my Madine list to death lately so despite it not having a Store Champ title, I'm mixing things up away. I'm going to back to the high risk/high reward lifestyle of Vader. Work has been so busy that I didn't have time to do up a list explanation article, so I'll circle around and do that later on. For now, here's the list (minus objectives). I'll try to update throughout the day.



Death Squadron (385/400)
=======================
Imperial I-class Star Destroyer (110 + 45)
+ Darth Vader (36)
+ Skilled First Officer (1)
+ Boarding Troopers (3)
+ Avenger (5)

Raider I-class Corvette (44 + 11)
+ Ordnance Experts (4)
+ Flechette Torpedoes (3)
+ Instigator (4)

Raider I-class Corvette (44 + 7)
+ Ordnance Experts (4)
+ External Racks (3)

Raider I-class Corvette (44 + 7)
+ Ordnance Experts (4)
+ External Racks (3)

Gozanti-class Cruisers (23 + 4)
+ Suppressor (4)

Ciena Ree (17)
Valen Rudor (13)
2 x Tie Fighter Squadron (8)

**Edit** Ran out of time for edits. I'll do a full write up tomorrow instead.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the huge variety in new lists around at the moment, it's an exciting time

    ReplyDelete